So you’re a graduate. Congratulations!
Welcome to Interview IQ. We offer a unique blend of Career Counseling and Interview Coaching for soon to be and recent college graduates. No matter where you are on your path, we can help.
Achieving a college degree is a tremendous accomplishment, often celebrated together by students and their parents. When all the applications, class work and tuition payments are completed, one might assume the hardest part is over. Unfortunately the greatest obstacle lies directly ahead – finding a job.
- Discover your optimal career path(s) and interview strategies
- Analyze and improve your resume
- Review and edit your social media presence
- Practice interview responses and behavior in a one-on-one setting
- Assess your network and make the right connections in your job search
NOW BE HIRED!
- “My experience working with Eric and Interview IQ was immensely rewarding. His guidance helped me identify ways in which I could further strengthen my natural tendencies in order to differentiate myself in the professional world, in addition to suggesting ways in which I could work with my weaknesses to make them less prevalent. I felt the program was incredibly accurate in capturing my personality and tendencies and therefore found its commentary to be insightful and helpful. Eric was extremely affable and communicated all feedback in a constructive, positive manner. After his coaching, I feel much more self-aware and confident in approaching interview processes in general. I would highly recommend working with him to someone looking for ways to maximize their individual talents and stand out in the workplace.”
Skidmore College ’16
- “Our family has nothing but praise for Eric Cole and his new venture, Interview IQ. Eric helped our son, who at the time was a college senior, prepare for his first professional job interview in finance. He offered professional guidance and insight in the following areas (just to name a few); What to wear during an interview to reflect your professionalism, career guidance relating to which jobs would be best relating to our sons interests, probing questions to ask during an interview and the do’s and don’ts of the interview.
After Eric’s professional advice, our son felt confident and more educated about the professional interview process. Sometimes information is better coming from a professional, than from a parent, so we would not hesitate to call Eric if the need arises again.
We would definitely recommend Eric and Interview IQ to our friends, especially those with children that are graduating from college and about to embark on the process of the professional work force.”
Traci and Peter Howe